Micro SIM Cards

Professor

Micro SIM Cards

So here's what the new Micro SIMs look like. You can apparently use them as a normal sized SIM, or a microSIM.

Message 1 of 11 (2,630 Views)
Guru

Re: Micro SIM Cards

congrats
im glad to see that this is on EVERY SITE

no need to post stuff that is already available on other sites
( annoyed )

Message 2 of 11 (2,581 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Micro SIM Cards

[ Edited ]

iFrosty wrote:

congrats
im glad to see that this is on EVERY SITE

no need to post stuff that is already available on other sites
( annoyed )




You do realize that not EVERYONE goes to other sites, so it's nice to have it out there.

Message 3 of 11 (2,575 Views)
Guru

Re: Micro SIM Cards

I don't intend to flame,
its just amazing to see that LATELY every thread has been about "rumors" or things like this which are pretty much summed up versions of what another site has already talked about
that's all
its nice to let people know, but when all it takes is to search "micro SD-cards" in Google there's no point in reiterating another site
if you want to be a journalist that's fine
but why do it here?

Just my two-cents

Message 4 of 11 (2,572 Views)
Professor

Re: Micro SIM Cards

First off, I am not reiterating. I am POSTING TO ANOTHER SITE. I'm not reiterating at all. Look up the definition. I am also posting a picture, because I know that some people don't like to follow links, or if they're on slow or limited bandwidth, would rather stay on one site.

The microSIMs have been announced before, but there hasn't been a specific date as to when...they just showed up today, so why would anyone be searching at the moment? The WWDC has a slated date, so I'm sure that on June 7th - 11th people will be searching to see if the 4th iPhone is released or discussed. However, the microSIMs are not really talked about, so why would people be searching for them? Why don't you go pester someone else? Some people might actually like to have this thread here.
Message 5 of 11 (2,567 Views)
Guru

Re: Micro SIM Cards

to each their own
your correct no argument here
im just waiting for the next thread to be " Jobs' anti-flash letter"

Message 6 of 11 (2,562 Views)
Anonymous

Re: Micro SIM Cards


EBSkater wrote:
First off, I am not reiterating. I am POSTING TO ANOTHER SITE. I'm not reiterating at all. Look up the definition. I am also posting a picture, because I know that some people don't like to follow links, or if they're on slow or limited bandwidth, would rather stay on one site.

The microSIMs have been announced before, but there hasn't been a specific date as to when...they just showed up today, so why would anyone be searching at the moment? The WWDC has a slated date, so I'm sure that on June 7th - 11th people will be searching to see if the 4th iPhone is released or discussed. However, the microSIMs are not really talked about, so why would people be searching for them? Why don't you go pester someone else? Some people might actually like to have this thread here.

I appreciate this thread because I didn't even know about the Micro SIMS. Thank you EBSkater.

Message 7 of 11 (2,547 Views)
Professor

Re: Micro SIM Cards


iFrosty wrote:

to each their own
your correct no argument here
im just waiting for the next thread to be " Jobs' anti-flash letter"




Already here, HAHA!!!

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Apple/Abobe-gives-up-on-Flash-for-the-IPhone/m-p/1924321#M112535
Message 8 of 11 (2,532 Views)
Professor

Re: Micro SIM Cards


mybubbles wrote:

EBSkater wrote:
First off, I am not reiterating. I am POSTING TO ANOTHER SITE. I'm not reiterating at all. Look up the definition. I am also posting a picture, because I know that some people don't like to follow links, or if they're on slow or limited bandwidth, would rather stay on one site.

The microSIMs have been announced before, but there hasn't been a specific date as to when...they just showed up today, so why would anyone be searching at the moment? The WWDC has a slated date, so I'm sure that on June 7th - 11th people will be searching to see if the 4th iPhone is released or discussed. However, the microSIMs are not really talked about, so why would people be searching for them? Why don't you go pester someone else? Some people might actually like to have this thread here.

I appreciate this thread because I didn't even know about the Micro SIMS. Thank you EBSkater.




You are very welcome, I'm glad I could bring some new news to you. :-)
Message 9 of 11 (2,531 Views)

Re: Micro SIM Cards

Do you think if I ask att for a new sim they will give me this kind or will they continue to give out the old sims unless its a phone that requires a micro sim?

Message 10 of 11 (2,060 Views)
Teacher

Re: Micro SIM Cards

Awesome, i am going to upgrade my sisters phone to an iphone 4, and give her my 3g, i was worried about the micro sim because it would be her number, so now i can get me one of these ahead of time, so when i upgrade my sisters plan to the iPhone 4, i can just pop mine in there and not have to worry about having to go to an apple store! awesome..... Hopefully she can still use her sim in my phone.. bah i always run into stupid issues like that

Message 11 of 11 (838 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.