Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 5, 2011
12:47:23 AM
View profile
MiFi 2372---using with Samsung Galaxy (7") tablet (WiFi only), incuding other countries

Would I be able to use (connect to the Internet, Web browsing, e-mail, and sending and receive text messages) the Samsung Galaxy Tab (7") WiFi only edition (purchased directly from Samsung), in places away from public hotspots---if it were connected to a mobile hotspot (AT&T MiFi 2372) and I have a text messaging package with my AT&T MiFi plan?  If yes, would this include another country if I have an AT&T data plan (and a text messaging package) for the MiFi 2372 that includes that country?

Would I be able to use (connect to the Internet, Web browsing, e-mail, and sending and receive text messages) the Samsung Galaxy Tab (7") WiFi only edition (purchased directly from Samsung), in places away from public hotspots---if it were connected to a mobile hotspot (AT&T MiFi 2372) and I have a text messaging package with my AT&T MiFi plan?  If yes, would this include another country if I have an AT&T data plan (and a text messaging package) for the MiFi 2372 that includes that country?

MiFi 2372---using with Samsung Galaxy (7") tablet (WiFi only), incuding other countries

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply

Re: MiFi 2372---using with Samsung Galaxy (7") tablet (WiFi only), incuding other countries

2 of 2 (936 Views)