Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 11, 2011
5:01:11 PM
View profile
MiFi 2372 does not work when plugged in to AC?

Is there any way to make the MiFi 2372 work (as in, wifi and data connection) when it's plugged in to the AC adapter? 

My device works fine on battery but as soon as I plug it in to the AC wall outlet, it stops working.

Is this by design?

Is there any way to make the MiFi 2372 work (as in, wifi and data connection) when it's plugged in to the AC adapter? 

My device works fine on battery but as soon as I plug it in to the AC wall outlet, it stops working.

Is this by design?

MiFi 2372 does not work when plugged in to AC?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2011 6:05:53 AM
(0)
Contributor
A side note about plugging in the MiFi: if you plug it directly into the standard wall charger that comes in the box, you can charge the MiFi and broadcast a signal at the same time. However, when I first tried using the MiFi I had it plugged into the USB data cable instead. Since the cable had the data pins inside, it would not allow the 2372 to broadcast. This will be important to know when using the 2372 for the first time.
A side note about plugging in the MiFi: if you plug it directly into the standard wall charger that comes in the box, you can charge the MiFi and broadcast a signal at the same time. However, when I first tried using the MiFi I had it plugged into the USB data cable instead. Since the cable had the data pins inside, it would not allow the 2372 to broadcast. This will be important to know when using the 2372 for the first time.

Re: MiFi 2372 does not work when plugged in to AC?

2 of 2 (1,480 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments