Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 4, 2011
12:30:20 AM
Message tones on Xperia X10?
Edited by misswatson06 on Jan 4, 2011 at 12:33:16 AM

I just got the phone today & I'm trying to personalize it. I know you can set ringtones for individual contacts, but can you set  message tones individually as well? Also, how do you assign a ringtone that has been downloaded to the phone?

I just got the phone today & I'm trying to personalize it. I know you can set ringtones for individual contacts, but can you set  message tones individually as well? Also, how do you assign a ringtone that has been downloaded to the phone?

Message tones on Xperia X10?

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2011 6:08:31 AM
(0)
Teacher

Well, I figured it out on my own by searching the internet, but just in case anyone else was wondering...You can download an app called Ringo Lite & it will allow you to set individual message tones for contacts.

Well, I figured it out on my own by searching the internet, but just in case anyone else was wondering...You can download an app called Ringo Lite & it will allow you to set individual message tones for contacts.

Re: Message tones on Xperia X10?

2 of 3 (889 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2011 6:43:09 AM
(0)
Professor

misswatson06 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this.

misswatson06 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this.

Re: Message tones on Xperia X10?

3 of 3 (884 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments