Message Send Failure with MMS Messages on iPhone 4

Contributor

Message Send Failure with MMS Messages on iPhone 4

I just upgraded to the iPhone 4 from the 1st generation iPhone.  Everything is working fine but when I go and try to send a MMS Message, whether it be an existing photo or one just taken, it will get almost all the way through and then as the bar is just about filled, the message fails to send.  Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Message 1 of 4 (6,184 Views)
Guru

Re: Message Send Failure with MMS Messages on iPhone 4

Contact csr they may have to turn on mms for u
Message 2 of 4 (6,141 Views)
Scholar

yup mms might not be on for you

Message 3 of 4 (6,130 Views)
Tutor

Hey, 
I found out what the issue was!!!! I had the same problem.  I can now send group text and Photos again. The issue was AT&T! When I upgraded to iPhone 4 they put me on the new $20.00 text plan which I found out two days later on the 25th. I had them put me back on the unlimited plan. Well, I just learned 5 minutes ago from AT&T is that they never changed me to the family text plan. They had me on the same plan without photo texting (which is an option). So whom ever out there is having an issue with texting groups or photos call AT&T to make sure they did not screw around with your plan. 

Message 4 of 4 (6,076 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.