Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 4, 2010
10:55:01 AM
View profile
Media Net for Blackberry not on after SIM swap

So I swapped my SIM from my non-smartphone to an old blackberry curve 3180 and I havn't received a text saying they were going to charge me for the data plan.  I do want the plan, but the DatPlus $15/month.  I don't know why I still haven't been contacted after a week.  Thank You.

So I swapped my SIM from my non-smartphone to an old blackberry curve 3180 and I havn't received a text saying they were going to charge me for the data plan.  I do want the plan, but the DatPlus $15/month.  I don't know why I still haven't been contacted after a week.  Thank You.

Media Net for Blackberry not on after SIM swap

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2010 9:07:38 PM
(0)
Guru

You can contact Customer Care about this at 1-800-331-0500.  In case there's information needed from your phone, I'd recommend calling from a different phone.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

You can contact Customer Care about this at 1-800-331-0500.  In case there's information needed from your phone, I'd recommend calling from a different phone.

Re: Media Net for Blackberry not on after SIM swap

2 of 2 (673 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments