Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 15, 2008
5:00:11 PM
Media Mall 2.0 Question
Does anyone know if it is required for users to upgrade to Media Mall 2.0?   Is AT&T planning on phasing out the original, text-based format?  The 2.0 version is nice to look at, but runs slow on my handset, but I don't want to delete it if 1.0 is being phased out.

Thanks,
Eric 
Does anyone know if it is required for users to upgrade to Media Mall 2.0?   Is AT&T planning on phasing out the original, text-based format?  The 2.0 version is nice to look at, but runs slow on my handset, but I don't want to delete it if 1.0 is being phased out.

Thanks,
Eric 

Media Mall 2.0 Question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2008 6:16:05 PM
(0)
Professor
i wouldnt think we would have to. i would think you can use the old one long as you wanted

i wouldnt think we would have to. i would think you can use the old one long as you wanted

Re: Media Mall 2.0 Question

2 of 3 (1,757 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2008 3:11:00 AM
(0)
Master

ericaaronashley wrote:

Thanks,
Eric 

You can just use 1.0 in the mean time. If AT&T ever decides to in the feature to only stick with 2.0, then do the upgrade. 

ericaaronashley wrote:

Thanks,
Eric 

You can just use 1.0 in the mean time. If AT&T ever decides to in the feature to only stick with 2.0, then do the upgrade. 

Re: Media Mall 2.0 Question

3 of 3 (1,742 Views)