Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 2, 2011
9:00:17 PM
View profile
Mark All Messages as Read? Solstice II

I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out. I just got a Solstice II and, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to mark multiple messages as read. Do I really have to select each text in the Conversation individually to mark it as read? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out. I just got a Solstice II and, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to mark multiple messages as read. Do I really have to select each text in the Conversation individually to mark it as read? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Mark All Messages as Read? Solstice II

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2011 2:18:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can try doing this but I'm not completely sure if it will mark all of the messages as read.

From the home screen, tap Messaging > Inbox > List By > then select 'Read/Unread'. If the option is not there, then it is already checked.

I hope this helps.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

You can try doing this but I'm not completely sure if it will mark all of the messages as read.

From the home screen, tap Messaging > Inbox > List By > then select 'Read/Unread'. If the option is not there, then it is already checked.

I hope this helps.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Mark All Messages as Read? Solstice II

2 of 2 (190 Views)