Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 7, 2010
7:22:33 PM
View profile
Make a Complaint on here and get your order canceled.
Edited by pamelaz on Aug 7, 2010 at 7:36:48 PM

I have a IPHONE 4 and ordered a case from the AT&T Store. They told me 5-10 days for it to be delivered to me at home. Paid by credit card. Over a month later I posted a complaint about telling me 5 - 10 days for the case and still none delivered. The link to check on my order stated all the time....."IN PROCESS". After my complaint was posted I had a person treat me like I was a fool with a fooolish story. I am a FF/EMT for a Fire Department so this person decided to tell me a Firefighter story about a house burning down and needing water to explain a point to me. I took offense to this and stated so. After I did this {- Keep it relevant and appropriate -} and next thing I know the AT&T Store had canceled my order for my new case that was suppose to protect my IPHONE4 from water, dust and shock. I could not believe what they had done. They stated that the case was not make anymore. Even though it was a brand new case offered by them. Hey thats OK AT&T you can be that way. I ordered the case direct from the company who makes them. They stated to me that they still make them and do not know what you all were talking about when you stated they are discontinued.  I hope you leave this message for others to read so they can see what you have done to customers that complain..........Have a great day.

I have a IPHONE 4 and ordered a case from the AT&T Store. They told me 5-10 days for it to be delivered to me at home. Paid by credit card. Over a month later I posted a complaint about telling me 5 - 10 days for the case and still none delivered. The link to check on my order stated all the time....."IN PROCESS". After my complaint was posted I had a person treat me like I was a fool with a fooolish story. I am a FF/EMT for a Fire Department so this person decided to tell me a Firefighter story about a house burning down and needing water to explain a point to me. I took offense to this and stated so. After I did this {- Keep it relevant and appropriate -} and next thing I know the AT&T Store had canceled my order for my new case that was suppose to protect my IPHONE4 from water, dust and shock. I could not believe what they had done. They stated that the case was not make anymore. Even though it was a brand new case offered by them. Hey thats OK AT&T you can be that way. I ordered the case direct from the company who makes them. They stated to me that they still make them and do not know what you all were talking about when you stated they are discontinued.  I hope you leave this message for others to read so they can see what you have done to customers that complain..........Have a great day.

Make a Complaint on here and get your order canceled.

[ Edited ]
7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2010 7:34:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

That's weird that they said the case that you wanted was "discontinued"...? Smiley Indifferent

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

That's weird that they said the case that you wanted was "discontinued"...? Smiley Indifferent

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Make a Complaint on here and get your order canceled.

2 of 8 (1,822 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2010 10:55:40 PM
(0)
Guru
Was it an Otterbox? There is another post on this board of someone saying their order was cancelled and told it's not made anymore. I think you complaining had nothing to do with it being cancelled.
Was it an Otterbox? There is another post on this board of someone saying their order was cancelled and told it's not made anymore. I think you complaining had nothing to do with it being cancelled.
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse the spelling and brevity.

3 of 8 (1,738 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2010 5:39:37 AM
(0)
Mentor

From what I've heard, Otterbox had some supply problems and told some of their resellers not to take anymore orders as was mentioned above.  I highly doubt that AT&T would "punish" you for having an opinion by canceling your order.  

From what I've heard, Otterbox had some supply problems and told some of their resellers not to take anymore orders as was mentioned above.  I highly doubt that AT&T would "punish" you for having an opinion by canceling your order.  

4 of 8 (1,692 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2010 9:59:03 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by UNSC_REACH on Aug 8, 2010 at 10:00:08 AM

Yeah, a quick search yields info that other people say cases are showing as discontinued. Its not all about you complaining...

Yeah, a quick search yields info that other people say cases are showing as discontinued. Its not all about you complaining...

[ Edited ]
5 of 8 (1,632 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2010 9:59:43 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by UNSC_REACH on Aug 8, 2010 at 10:00:38 AM

Sorry, haha, gotta love win xp + IE 5, double posted

Sorry, haha, gotta love win xp + IE 5, double posted

[ Edited ]
6 of 8 (1,630 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2011 4:55:14 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Moved post to it's own thread.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

7 of 8 (749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2011 4:15:42 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

8 of 8 (743 Views)