Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 5, 2011
5:16:38 PM
View profile
Major calling issue with Samsung Infuse

This has started roughly 2 weeks ago and since I have completely reset the phone and it's still causing the issue. When trying to call out, it'll hang on dialing before saying 'connected.' The other party see's me calling, is unable to hear me and I cannot hear them. It now takes 2-3 tries to get a call to actually go through or just wait for them to call me. I haven't had issues (that I know of) with anyone calling me and having trouble getting through. This is just for calling out.

Is there any known fixes for this issue? I have scoured all kinds of forums and google and have only found a couple with the same issue but never any solutions.

This has started roughly 2 weeks ago and since I have completely reset the phone and it's still causing the issue. When trying to call out, it'll hang on dialing before saying 'connected.' The other party see's me calling, is unable to hear me and I cannot hear them. It now takes 2-3 tries to get a call to actually go through or just wait for them to call me. I haven't had issues (that I know of) with anyone calling me and having trouble getting through. This is just for calling out.

Is there any known fixes for this issue? I have scoured all kinds of forums and google and have only found a couple with the same issue but never any solutions.

Major calling issue with Samsung Infuse

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments