Mainland Australia covered in unlimited minutes

Contributor

Mainland Australia covered in unlimited minutes

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew if Mainland Australia was covered in the unlimited minutes with the $2/day plan for prepaid phones? The country list says "Australian external territories" but have no idea what that means! Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Mainland Australia covered in unlimited minutes

I don't know what the Australian external territories are either - but calls to no other countries are included in the unlimited minutes.  Unlimited minutes are for domestic calls (and incoming calls from other countries would be covered as well).  It's only SMS and IM that is covered with the included "international" portion of the prepaid unlimited Talk & Text plans.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll try and give them a call to ask what Australia external territories means!

Message 3 of 4
Master

relinusa wrote:

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll try and give them a call to ask what Australia external territories means!

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support