Helpful Links

Mailbox download error (41)

Voyager

Re: Mailbox download error (41)

here's what's going to happen:  no one will give you a good answer.  hotmail will blame it on your service provider.  your service provider will blame it on your phone manufacturer....then one day, out of the clear blue, it will start working again.  it may be 3 days from now....it may be 6 weeks. 

Message 16 of 19
Tutor

I can live with not being able to get my emails. The real problem is I keep getting this alert to launch mobile email which has now become very annoying. Since I deleted the aol account on the phone and I am told I must get it back on to go on and tell it to not send alerts what do I do since code 41 won't let me set it back up. Must I throw the phone away? The alert to launch mobile email is the real problem. Right now I am keeping the phone on silent so I don't have to keep looking at phone when the alert comes in wondering if it is a text or the stupid alert.

Message 17 of 19
Highlighted
Employee

If it really is xpressmail that is giving the error you'll have to reset your phone since you can't add the account back on to change the settings
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 19

As this thread is well over a year old, it is being locked to further posting. If you have the same issue, please start a new thread.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support