Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 4, 2011
9:05:09 AM
View profile
Mad as sin

Needless to say I am not impressed by the customer service I have received from the AT&T stores in Sioux Falls at this point and Im about ready to say to heck with it all and take our 3 lines of service somewhere else unless I get an answer as to how a person can be lied to so many times.

Our service transitioned from Alltel on April 28, 2011. Needless to say I was less than impressed with the service at our home. We had preselected the HTC Aria as our free replacement phone. While I liked using the phone on our home WiFi connection, the AT&T service was not what I had been expecting. I had multipule dropped calls for the first 3 days, with only 1-2 bars of service. I called several times and received several different explinations as to why the service was so poor at our home. One rep said that the towers weren’t quite ready yet and to give it a few days to stabilize, since everyone was still transitioning. Another rep said she didn’t understand how I had any service at all, because accourding to the map she was looking  at “White is not good and your area is really really white” Yet another rep said that my service was as good as it was going  get and I may want to just cancel and look for a different provider. Needless to say frustration was getting the better of me.

That didn’t even take into account that I hated the Aria, the volume i so poor, I couldn’t hear people on the other end of the conversation unless I was in a room with no background noise, and I couldn’t hear the phone ring if I walked out of the room or if the phone was in my pocket. After being very frustrated with the phone for 4 days, we decided to go to the store to see what other options were available to us. So we went to Sioux Falls and went to the corporate store. Walked in and were greeted at the door, asked what brought us to AT&T that day. We explained that we didn’t like our phones, and that we wanted to look at other options for the phone. The gentleman working the door stated since we had the Aria, that we were both qualified to receive the Blackberry Torch as our free exchange. I personally am NOT a big blackberry fan, but after looking at the display model of the phone, decided I really liked this new model blackberry. Then he stated that they store was all out of stock on the torch till Monday, and that we would have to call the transition team and have the phones sent. We still requested to speak to a sales rep, since the acct holder is an over the road truck driver who had to leave town for 2 weeks that day, wanted to see what other options there were available. Stood around for well over an hour to be told that they didn’t have ANY Blackberry’s in stock in the store at all, so there was honestly nothing that they could do for us and that we would have to call the transition team and have them sent out. It is worthwhile to note at this time, NOT ONE PERSON EVER ASKED US WHAT PHONES WE HAD WITH ALLTEL. WE WERE TOLD BY 3 DIFFERENT REPS AT THIS STORE THAT SINCE WE HAD CHOSEN THE ARIA, THAT WE BOTH QUALIFED FOR THE BLACKBERRY TORCH. THE REPS DIDN’T EVEN ASK US FOR OUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EVEN LOOK AT OUR ACCT. We left the store a little disappointed that we were not able to get our issue resolved, but were assured that the transition team would send us the free exchange.

At this point, it is also noteworthy to point out that in February and March, before the transition took place, we made some changes to the account and dropped 2 lines of service that were no longer in contract with Alltel. At the point in time that I disconnected my line, which was 605 *** ****, I called the transition team and explained to them what I was going to do was this. That number was out of contract, and we had a 3rd line that was for a friends use, that the friend no longer needed and had been suspended on February 11th, 2011 We were going to disconnect 605********, and reactivate the number 605********, with the device that was on the 605******* line, which would upgrade that line from a basic phone to a smart phone on a smart phone plan. I asked if I would be able to keep my Aria for the new number seeing as it was the same device that originally made me eligible for the Aria. I was told that it would not be a problem, just to switch the SIM cards and that it would be noted on the acct what I was doing.

Monday Morning, May2, 2011, I called the transition team and placed an order for 2 Blackberry Torches, one for my line, 605*******, and one for his line 605********. During the course of the call the rep said that I was not eligible for the torch, only for a basic phone. I stated I was on a smartphone plan and the rep stated “OK, what we can do is call Alltel, and confirm that when you transitioned to AT&T that your device was a smartphone and on a smartphone plan, once I can confirm that information, we can proceed with the order for the Torch for your line of service.” Which is what the rep did and Alltel did confirm that my line was indeed a smartphone, on a smartphone plan. The rep stated she had placed an order for 2 free Blackberry Torch replacement devices, that I would receive a phone call within 24 hours with order status and tracking information on the shipment, as well as going over how to return the HTC Arias. I THOUGHT all was taken care of at that point.

Tuesday afternoon, I had yet to receive the call with the order information. So I called the transition team back to see what the status of my order was. I was told that there was NOT AN ORDER PLACED ON OUR ACCOUNT. I asked to speak to a supervisor, at that time I was placed on hold and remained on hold for over an hour, and no one ever came back on the line. Frustration growing by the minute, I hung up and called back. Got in touch with yet another rep that said there was no order on the acct, but he would process the order. He again stated that my phone was only eligible for a basic phone and I repeated the steps I had been thru on Monday to confirm that indeed it was a smartphone and I was told Monday that I would be able to get a Torch for my line. He stated he was not able to see the notes on the account from the previous day, even though I had spoken to a rep from 611 and she stated there were notes to that effect on the account from the rep I had spoken to on Monday. This new rep stated that he would have to start and investigation and that he would not be able to process that order at that time. I asked again to speak to a supervisor and all of a sudden the call dropped. My frustration reaching a breaking point by this time. I went to the authorized agent for AT&T in Madison, SD, and he was a very nice person, but stated since they are only an agent and not a corporate store, he would be unable to assist me in exchanging the phone. At that point, after discussing the entire situation with my other half, who is the account holder, it was decided that I would return to the store we visited on Sunday and get this entire situation resolved. I attempted several times to contact that store location by phone, and no one ever answered the phone. I then decided my only hope was to drive down and pray that they had the phone that I was told that I could have and that I had messed with and decided I wanted. So I arrived at the store and was greeted by the same Indidual who greeted us on Sunday. I asked if they had received their shipment of Torches on Monday like I was told they would receive. I was told by this same individual that they had not and that I would need to go to the other store 3 miles down the road and that I should have called before I drove in. I stated I had called several times and no one at the store ever answers the phone. “Well we have been quite busy” was they explanation I received for the phone going unanswered. So I went to the other store and they did indeed have the Torch in stock. I explained the entire situation and was told that NO I WAS NOT QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE THE BLACKBERRY TORCH. THAT IF I WANTED A FREE PHONE I WOULD HAVE TO DOWNGRADE TO A BASIC PHONE. I explained everything that had transpired since Sunday and they remained that I was not eligible for the Torch and that I should never even have gotten the Aria. I called the account holder, who at that point, to get me out of the phone that I hated with a passion, said do what you got to do to get out of the piece of crap Aria. He by this time had figured out why I hated the phone as much as I did and can’t wait for his replacement to arrive. (His order was processed for the Torch with no problem, seeing as he had a Blackberry Curve with Alltel, I had an LG Touch, which I was forced into a smartphone plan with Alltel for, even though now I’m being told that it was never a smartphone, he upgraded his line to a Blackberry when we had to change to a smartphone plan due to me changing handsets) Also, the rep at the store, Chris, had, after being told I had been to the other store and was told they were out of Torches, texted someone he knew that was working up there and asked him they were out of the phone and Chris was told NO THEY HAD PLENTY IN STOCK. Also worthy to note at this point, when I arrived at the second store location and they went to pull up the account, I was told that I was NOT listed as an authorized user on the account. I had made several phone calls to AT&T on Tuesday and was never told I wasn’t listed on the account, I had even added the smart limits to his line to block a certain person from calling his phone. I called him and told him to call and add me to the account. He texted me and said I had been added, but I was still not showing up in the system at the store. I finally called 611 myself and that rep called him back and got me added to the account. I am now very concerned about the security of our account information seeing as I was given so much information about his account without being listed as authorized. I was told by the rep that finally got me added to the account that they will discuss the account with anyone that calls in, even if they are not listed on the account as an authorized party as long as they are able to verify the account holders name and the last 4 of the social security number on the account.

I ended up upgrading my line to the Torch, paying $53.00 after tax, and losing our unlimited data and signing a new 2 yr. contract. ALL BECAUSE WE HAD BEEN LIED TO AT THE OTHER STORE AS WELL AS BY THE FIRST REP IN THE TRANISTION DEPARTMENT. I called 611 after I left the store and got in touch with a rep by the name of Shawn McCormick, who you guys need to give high amounts of praise and a large bonus and raise to. He listened to my entire experience with AT&T stores up to this point and was genuinely sorry for my horrible experience and understood why I was so upset by this entire thing. He did place a credit on our account for $106.00, to cover the cost I paid for the phone as well as for the aggravation of the entire situation.

Now that I have the Torch, I have full signal at home and no more dropped calls. Which proves to me that the Aria was the issue not the network. There was a network issue  about an hour after I got home with the new phone, but that apparently has been fixed and my service is now working great at home.

BUT that does NOT change the fact that I was lied to on more than one occasion about this entire exchange of my phone. Its not right that to get what I was told I was able to have by several different people that I had to give up my unlimited data on my lines because your employees lied to me. What is AT&T doing to do to fix this issue???

Needless to say I am not impressed by the customer service I have received from the AT&T stores in Sioux Falls at this point and Im about ready to say to heck with it all and take our 3 lines of service somewhere else unless I get an answer as to how a person can be lied to so many times.

Our service transitioned from Alltel on April 28, 2011. Needless to say I was less than impressed with the service at our home. We had preselected the HTC Aria as our free replacement phone. While I liked using the phone on our home WiFi connection, the AT&T service was not what I had been expecting. I had multipule dropped calls for the first 3 days, with only 1-2 bars of service. I called several times and received several different explinations as to why the service was so poor at our home. One rep said that the towers weren’t quite ready yet and to give it a few days to stabilize, since everyone was still transitioning. Another rep said she didn’t understand how I had any service at all, because accourding to the map she was looking  at “White is not good and your area is really really white” Yet another rep said that my service was as good as it was going  get and I may want to just cancel and look for a different provider. Needless to say frustration was getting the better of me.

That didn’t even take into account that I hated the Aria, the volume i so poor, I couldn’t hear people on the other end of the conversation unless I was in a room with no background noise, and I couldn’t hear the phone ring if I walked out of the room or if the phone was in my pocket. After being very frustrated with the phone for 4 days, we decided to go to the store to see what other options were available to us. So we went to Sioux Falls and went to the corporate store. Walked in and were greeted at the door, asked what brought us to AT&T that day. We explained that we didn’t like our phones, and that we wanted to look at other options for the phone. The gentleman working the door stated since we had the Aria, that we were both qualified to receive the Blackberry Torch as our free exchange. I personally am NOT a big blackberry fan, but after looking at the display model of the phone, decided I really liked this new model blackberry. Then he stated that they store was all out of stock on the torch till Monday, and that we would have to call the transition team and have the phones sent. We still requested to speak to a sales rep, since the acct holder is an over the road truck driver who had to leave town for 2 weeks that day, wanted to see what other options there were available. Stood around for well over an hour to be told that they didn’t have ANY Blackberry’s in stock in the store at all, so there was honestly nothing that they could do for us and that we would have to call the transition team and have them sent out. It is worthwhile to note at this time, NOT ONE PERSON EVER ASKED US WHAT PHONES WE HAD WITH ALLTEL. WE WERE TOLD BY 3 DIFFERENT REPS AT THIS STORE THAT SINCE WE HAD CHOSEN THE ARIA, THAT WE BOTH QUALIFED FOR THE BLACKBERRY TORCH. THE REPS DIDN’T EVEN ASK US FOR OUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EVEN LOOK AT OUR ACCT. We left the store a little disappointed that we were not able to get our issue resolved, but were assured that the transition team would send us the free exchange.

At this point, it is also noteworthy to point out that in February and March, before the transition took place, we made some changes to the account and dropped 2 lines of service that were no longer in contract with Alltel. At the point in time that I disconnected my line, which was 605 *** ****, I called the transition team and explained to them what I was going to do was this. That number was out of contract, and we had a 3rd line that was for a friends use, that the friend no longer needed and had been suspended on February 11th, 2011 We were going to disconnect 605********, and reactivate the number 605********, with the device that was on the 605******* line, which would upgrade that line from a basic phone to a smart phone on a smart phone plan. I asked if I would be able to keep my Aria for the new number seeing as it was the same device that originally made me eligible for the Aria. I was told that it would not be a problem, just to switch the SIM cards and that it would be noted on the acct what I was doing.

Monday Morning, May2, 2011, I called the transition team and placed an order for 2 Blackberry Torches, one for my line, 605*******, and one for his line 605********. During the course of the call the rep said that I was not eligible for the torch, only for a basic phone. I stated I was on a smartphone plan and the rep stated “OK, what we can do is call Alltel, and confirm that when you transitioned to AT&T that your device was a smartphone and on a smartphone plan, once I can confirm that information, we can proceed with the order for the Torch for your line of service.” Which is what the rep did and Alltel did confirm that my line was indeed a smartphone, on a smartphone plan. The rep stated she had placed an order for 2 free Blackberry Torch replacement devices, that I would receive a phone call within 24 hours with order status and tracking information on the shipment, as well as going over how to return the HTC Arias. I THOUGHT all was taken care of at that point.

Tuesday afternoon, I had yet to receive the call with the order information. So I called the transition team back to see what the status of my order was. I was told that there was NOT AN ORDER PLACED ON OUR ACCOUNT. I asked to speak to a supervisor, at that time I was placed on hold and remained on hold for over an hour, and no one ever came back on the line. Frustration growing by the minute, I hung up and called back. Got in touch with yet another rep that said there was no order on the acct, but he would process the order. He again stated that my phone was only eligible for a basic phone and I repeated the steps I had been thru on Monday to confirm that indeed it was a smartphone and I was told Monday that I would be able to get a Torch for my line. He stated he was not able to see the notes on the account from the previous day, even though I had spoken to a rep from 611 and she stated there were notes to that effect on the account from the rep I had spoken to on Monday. This new rep stated that he would have to start and investigation and that he would not be able to process that order at that time. I asked again to speak to a supervisor and all of a sudden the call dropped. My frustration reaching a breaking point by this time. I went to the authorized agent for AT&T in Madison, SD, and he was a very nice person, but stated since they are only an agent and not a corporate store, he would be unable to assist me in exchanging the phone. At that point, after discussing the entire situation with my other half, who is the account holder, it was decided that I would return to the store we visited on Sunday and get this entire situation resolved. I attempted several times to contact that store location by phone, and no one ever answered the phone. I then decided my only hope was to drive down and pray that they had the phone that I was told that I could have and that I had messed with and decided I wanted. So I arrived at the store and was greeted by the same Indidual who greeted us on Sunday. I asked if they had received their shipment of Torches on Monday like I was told they would receive. I was told by this same individual that they had not and that I would need to go to the other store 3 miles down the road and that I should have called before I drove in. I stated I had called several times and no one at the store ever answers the phone. “Well we have been quite busy” was they explanation I received for the phone going unanswered. So I went to the other store and they did indeed have the Torch in stock. I explained the entire situation and was told that NO I WAS NOT QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE THE BLACKBERRY TORCH. THAT IF I WANTED A FREE PHONE I WOULD HAVE TO DOWNGRADE TO A BASIC PHONE. I explained everything that had transpired since Sunday and they remained that I was not eligible for the Torch and that I should never even have gotten the Aria. I called the account holder, who at that point, to get me out of the phone that I hated with a passion, said do what you got to do to get out of the piece of crap Aria. He by this time had figured out why I hated the phone as much as I did and can’t wait for his replacement to arrive. (His order was processed for the Torch with no problem, seeing as he had a Blackberry Curve with Alltel, I had an LG Touch, which I was forced into a smartphone plan with Alltel for, even though now I’m being told that it was never a smartphone, he upgraded his line to a Blackberry when we had to change to a smartphone plan due to me changing handsets) Also, the rep at the store, Chris, had, after being told I had been to the other store and was told they were out of Torches, texted someone he knew that was working up there and asked him they were out of the phone and Chris was told NO THEY HAD PLENTY IN STOCK. Also worthy to note at this point, when I arrived at the second store location and they went to pull up the account, I was told that I was NOT listed as an authorized user on the account. I had made several phone calls to AT&T on Tuesday and was never told I wasn’t listed on the account, I had even added the smart limits to his line to block a certain person from calling his phone. I called him and told him to call and add me to the account. He texted me and said I had been added, but I was still not showing up in the system at the store. I finally called 611 myself and that rep called him back and got me added to the account. I am now very concerned about the security of our account information seeing as I was given so much information about his account without being listed as authorized. I was told by the rep that finally got me added to the account that they will discuss the account with anyone that calls in, even if they are not listed on the account as an authorized party as long as they are able to verify the account holders name and the last 4 of the social security number on the account.

I ended up upgrading my line to the Torch, paying $53.00 after tax, and losing our unlimited data and signing a new 2 yr. contract. ALL BECAUSE WE HAD BEEN LIED TO AT THE OTHER STORE AS WELL AS BY THE FIRST REP IN THE TRANISTION DEPARTMENT. I called 611 after I left the store and got in touch with a rep by the name of Shawn McCormick, who you guys need to give high amounts of praise and a large bonus and raise to. He listened to my entire experience with AT&T stores up to this point and was genuinely sorry for my horrible experience and understood why I was so upset by this entire thing. He did place a credit on our account for $106.00, to cover the cost I paid for the phone as well as for the aggravation of the entire situation.

Now that I have the Torch, I have full signal at home and no more dropped calls. Which proves to me that the Aria was the issue not the network. There was a network issue  about an hour after I got home with the new phone, but that apparently has been fixed and my service is now working great at home.

BUT that does NOT change the fact that I was lied to on more than one occasion about this entire exchange of my phone. Its not right that to get what I was told I was able to have by several different people that I had to give up my unlimited data on my lines because your employees lied to me. What is AT&T doing to do to fix this issue???

Mad as sin

11 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(11)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 10:01:45 AM
(0)
Teacher

They are going to do nothing.  They don't care.

They are going to do nothing.  They don't care.

Re: Mad as sin

2 of 12 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 10:20:32 AM
(0)
Master
Ugh! Every time I read another transition story, the more I am glad my transition went smoothly and I escaped as quickly as possible.

To svz1979 I wish you luck.

The Blackberry Torch, all the windows 7 smartphones, and the Samsung Captivate was a free option for a smartphone equivalent in the Alltel transition. If you had unlimited data before, it should NOT HAVE changed.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Ugh! Every time I read another transition story, the more I am glad my transition went smoothly and I escaped as quickly as possible.

To svz1979 I wish you luck.

The Blackberry Torch, all the windows 7 smartphones, and the Samsung Captivate was a free option for a smartphone equivalent in the Alltel transition. If you had unlimited data before, it should NOT HAVE changed.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

3 of 12 (331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 3:22:20 PM
(0)
Professor

You need to call the 800# back and tell them you want the EXACT service you had before this mishap! but you need to do it like now, and not let too much time go by. Did you say the account holder is on the road? It might be a prob unless the account holder has you on the account to make changes, but like Ann154 says , your plan should have not changed.  You need to get that taken care of, dont stop till you do.   Meantime, dont deal with the local stores, they will sell you anything.

You need to call the 800# back and tell them you want the EXACT service you had before this mishap! but you need to do it like now, and not let too much time go by. Did you say the account holder is on the road? It might be a prob unless the account holder has you on the account to make changes, but like Ann154 says , your plan should have not changed.  You need to get that taken care of, dont stop till you do.   Meantime, dont deal with the local stores, they will sell you anything.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

4 of 12 (305 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:17:11 PM
(0)
Employee
in most cases there was no at&t coverage in your location so they built towers for those customers. it may take a while for everything to get straightened out. if you're unhappy with the service then there are other options for you.
in most cases there was no at&t coverage in your location so they built towers for those customers. it may take a while for everything to get straightened out. if you're unhappy with the service then there are other options for you.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 12 (301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:24:21 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on May 4, 2011 at 5:29:00 PM

He said when they finally gave him a Torch and services were great. No way att can go from an all white map- telling him he had no service to begin with, to great service in a few days. This boils down to he got the run around and he didnt give up till he got something done.

I had a rep tell me the SAME thing, that I never had service... All I could do was laugh..... They really need to do something about whose on the frontlines, greeting customers. Who knows how many potential customers att loose because of bad info and bad service ....

He said when they finally gave him a Torch and services were great. No way att can go from an all white map- telling him he had no service to begin with, to great service in a few days. This boils down to he got the run around and he didnt give up till he got something done.

I had a rep tell me the SAME thing, that I never had service... All I could do was laugh..... They really need to do something about whose on the frontlines, greeting customers. Who knows how many potential customers att loose because of bad info and bad service ....

[ Edited ]
6 of 12 (299 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:57:06 PM
(0)
Master
@JFiz
The area was covered in Alltel towers. AT&T brought those towers and customers. The towers had to be converted to transmit the GSM signal of AT&T.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
@JFiz
The area was covered in Alltel towers. AT&T brought those towers and customers. The towers had to be converted to transmit the GSM signal of AT&T.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

7 of 12 (291 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 1:05:22 AM
(0)
Employee
yah they had to be converted meaning previously there was no at&t coverage.
yah they had to be converted meaning previously there was no at&t coverage.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 12 (278 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 3:18:03 AM
(0)
Professor

Main thing is the customer is very happy with his new phone that works with more than adequate service from his response. and that could not happen over night from non-existent service to now.  Att owned up to their own mistaken comments and made it right by this customer. 

Main thing is the customer is very happy with his new phone that works with more than adequate service from his response. and that could not happen over night from non-existent service to now.  Att owned up to their own mistaken comments and made it right by this customer. 

9 of 12 (275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 9:27:16 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thanks everyone. Thankfully, even though I am now locked into a 2 yr contract with AT&T, I got in touch with a wonderful supervisor, and she gave us back our unlimited data that we had with Alltel. That was all it took to made me happy. That and I was assured by her that the manager of the store would be getting a phone call fro her supervisor to find out why I was told I was eligable for the Torch when I wasnt. And no, I dont let things like this go very easily, I wasnt going to stop till I was happy with the situation.

Thanks everyone. Thankfully, even though I am now locked into a 2 yr contract with AT&T, I got in touch with a wonderful supervisor, and she gave us back our unlimited data that we had with Alltel. That was all it took to made me happy. That and I was assured by her that the manager of the store would be getting a phone call fro her supervisor to find out why I was told I was eligable for the Torch when I wasnt. And no, I dont let things like this go very easily, I wasnt going to stop till I was happy with the situation.

10 of 12 (262 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 9:30:16 AM
(0)
Professor
Now T H A T S what you call great customer satisfaction! Smiley Wink Very good for you!
Now T H A T S what you call great customer satisfaction! Smiley Wink Very good for you!

11 of 12 (172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 10:13:11 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thanks. I made it very clear that I still had time to change providers and that if this issue wasnt resolved, that they would loose my acct, my parents acct and several of my friends would jump ship with me, because of the way I was treated. Sadly, there are not enough people like the supervisor I talked to yesterday in the Customer Service field. I used to work for a large telecommunications company myself, and had to deal with customers everday that were lied to by another rep, either in a store or on the phone. I always went the extra mile for my customers and Im glad that that i got in touch with a supervisor that is willing to go the extra mile to make her customers happy too.

Thanks. I made it very clear that I still had time to change providers and that if this issue wasnt resolved, that they would loose my acct, my parents acct and several of my friends would jump ship with me, because of the way I was treated. Sadly, there are not enough people like the supervisor I talked to yesterday in the Customer Service field. I used to work for a large telecommunications company myself, and had to deal with customers everday that were lied to by another rep, either in a store or on the phone. I always went the extra mile for my customers and Im glad that that i got in touch with a supervisor that is willing to go the extra mile to make her customers happy too.

12 of 12 (165 Views)