Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

Hello,

does anyone know the settings for this card. i cant seem to get it to work. I have searched the forum and found some settings but none of them work. I downloaded the GT connect software for Mac and it installed the network settings for the HSUPA Modem but it says that it has a self assigned ip.

I can connect it on vista machine but i do not want to use vista.

Thanks, Chris
Message 1 of 3
Teacher

Re: Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

Hi

I am using the Option Ultra Express with GT Connect software and 10.5.2 on my Macbook Pro without any troubles so far (been using it 2 weeks). 

The only settings I put in was for APN, Username and Password which like you, I found from previous postings on this forum.  They are
APN: isp.cingular
Username: isp@cingulargprs.com
password: CINGULAR1 (I had look at prior postings because i couldn't remember what i put in and obviously the password is not displayed when i look at my settings so I this is right - hopefully someone else can confirm this)

These settings show up in the GT Connect menu then preferences and 3G/EDGE/GPRS tab.  Hope this helps

Message Edited by johnls110227 on 02-26-2008 05:59:14 PM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

thanks yea these are working. I got an email from option that also confirms that these are tyeh correct values to use. thanks again!

now what stinks is ATT's 5 gig per month cap on my data transfer!
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support