Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

Hello,

does anyone know the settings for this card. i cant seem to get it to work. I have searched the forum and found some settings but none of them work. I downloaded the GT connect software for Mac and it installed the network settings for the HSUPA Modem but it says that it has a self assigned ip.

I can connect it on vista machine but i do not want to use vista.

Thanks, Chris
Message 1 of 3
Teacher

Re: Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

Hi

I am using the Option Ultra Express with GT Connect software and 10.5.2 on my Macbook Pro without any troubles so far (been using it 2 weeks). 

The only settings I put in was for APN, Username and Password which like you, I found from previous postings on this forum.  They are
APN: isp.cingular
Username: isp@cingulargprs.com
password: CINGULAR1 (I had look at prior postings because i couldn't remember what i put in and obviously the password is not displayed when i look at my settings so I this is right - hopefully someone else can confirm this)

These settings show up in the GT Connect menu then preferences and 3G/EDGE/GPRS tab.  Hope this helps

Message Edited by johnls110227 on 02-26-2008 05:59:14 PM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mac OS 10.5.2 and Option GT Ultra Express

thanks yea these are working. I got an email from option that also confirms that these are tyeh correct values to use. thanks again!

now what stinks is ATT's 5 gig per month cap on my data transfer!
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support