Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 27, 2012
9:08:33 AM
View profile
MWC

Anyone else besides me overwhelmed with the 9 million different Android devices that are out or going to be coming out soon? You've got HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorola, Viewsonic, ZTE, Sony etc coming out with a ton of diferent models each. Its great that we have choices but... come on, really? Who wants to be confused by jargon such as Super AMOLED, OLED, qHD, 720p Android 4.0.1.0.5 vs 2.3.7 vs 2.3.4 with a 4.3 or 4.7 or 5.0 inch screen running on a 1ghz or 1.4 ghz dual/single/quad core SOC?

Anyone else besides me overwhelmed with the 9 million different Android devices that are out or going to be coming out soon? You've got HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorola, Viewsonic, ZTE, Sony etc coming out with a ton of diferent models each. Its great that we have choices but... come on, really? Who wants to be confused by jargon such as Super AMOLED, OLED, qHD, 720p Android 4.0.1.0.5 vs 2.3.7 vs 2.3.4 with a 4.3 or 4.7 or 5.0 inch screen running on a 1ghz or 1.4 ghz dual/single/quad core SOC?

MWC

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 12:51:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ekynuts wrote:

Android caters very heavily to geeks. Geeks don't get confused by all this Smiley Wink

Ekynuts wrote:

Android caters very heavily to geeks. Geeks don't get confused by all this Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: MWC

2 of 2 (164 Views)