Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 5, 2011
12:14:37 AM
View profile
MMS not sending

So, problem....  I've tried sending a couple of photos to friends via text (one on ATT and one on Sprint) and have had no luck.  Started on 11/3 and so far still hasn't wanted to work; tried again tonight.  Haven't checked yet to see if i can recieve any pics.  First couple times it tried sending and the status would change to "queued for sending", sit like that for a while and finally come back saying "could not send."  Regular texts have been sending and receiving with no problems.  Tonight, I got a message saying "could not send. will send when network is available."  (text is currently saying "sending")  So, was I correct in assuming it was an issue with the network?  I'd been sending and receiving photos just fine until now.  And, if it is a network issue.....well, of course my next question is whether or not it's being fixed?!  heh.  Phone's an Xperia Play, btw, if that helps any.  Any suggestions or insights welcome.  Thanks!

So, problem....  I've tried sending a couple of photos to friends via text (one on ATT and one on Sprint) and have had no luck.  Started on 11/3 and so far still hasn't wanted to work; tried again tonight.  Haven't checked yet to see if i can recieve any pics.  First couple times it tried sending and the status would change to "queued for sending", sit like that for a while and finally come back saying "could not send."  Regular texts have been sending and receiving with no problems.  Tonight, I got a message saying "could not send. will send when network is available."  (text is currently saying "sending")  So, was I correct in assuming it was an issue with the network?  I'd been sending and receiving photos just fine until now.  And, if it is a network issue.....well, of course my next question is whether or not it's being fixed?!  heh.  Phone's an Xperia Play, btw, if that helps any.  Any suggestions or insights welcome.  Thanks!

MMS not sending

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2011 1:39:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Sounds like it is a network related problem. If you didn't already try doing so, power your Play off for a few minutes, then turn it back on. That may resolve the issue by forcing the phone to update it's registration on the network.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Sounds like it is a network related problem. If you didn't already try doing so, power your Play off for a few minutes, then turn it back on. That may resolve the issue by forcing the phone to update it's registration on the network.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: MMS not sending

2 of 2 (1,634 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments