Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 17, 2012
6:12:11 PM
View profile
MANAGING RANSACK TONES!!!!

WHY CAN'T I FIND WHERE TO MANAGE MY RANSACK TONES?  I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE, EVEN THO' IT'S ONLY $.99 per month, I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RANSACK TONES WHEN THEY'RE ABOUT TO EXPIRE.  PLEASE, THIS IS RIDICULOUS TO HAVE A VERY SIMPLE WAY TO MANAGE THEM LIKE IT USED TO BE.  PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ASAP!!!!  THANK YOU!!! 

THIS is TRULY ridiculous!  Make it easy on us that don't know much about the newer phone, the smart phone, etc.  I have an iPhone 4.  I know the ransack tones are working as I can hear them when calling from my landlines. 

Looking forward to your PROMPT and TIMELY answer.

WHY CAN'T I FIND WHERE TO MANAGE MY RANSACK TONES?  I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE, EVEN THO' IT'S ONLY $.99 per month, I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RANSACK TONES WHEN THEY'RE ABOUT TO EXPIRE.  PLEASE, THIS IS RIDICULOUS TO HAVE A VERY SIMPLE WAY TO MANAGE THEM LIKE IT USED TO BE.  PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ASAP!!!!  THANK YOU!!! 

THIS is TRULY ridiculous!  Make it easy on us that don't know much about the newer phone, the smart phone, etc.  I have an iPhone 4.  I know the ransack tones are working as I can hear them when calling from my landlines. 

Looking forward to your PROMPT and TIMELY answer.

MANAGING RANSACK TONES!!!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2012 6:13:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
EXCUSE MISSPELLED WORD IN THE SUBJECT MATTER; IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE RINGBACK TONES.
EXCUSE MISSPELLED WORD IN THE SUBJECT MATTER; IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE RINGBACK TONES.

Re: MANAGING RANSACK TONES!!!!

2 of 2 (1,109 Views)