Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 15, 2011
12:36:46 PM
View profile
Lost phone Please help/advise

Hello out there in Samsung land!

I lost my phone adn can see usage for days it has been missing. I have called the numbers that appear in my usage details to no avail (yet). I am wondering if there is a way to know where (location) my phone is. Many thanks for any help.

I lost my phone adn can see usage for days it has been missing. I have called the numbers that appear in my usage details to no avail (yet). I am wondering if there is a way to know where (location) my phone is. Many thanks for any help.

Lost phone Please help/advise

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2011 3:07:11 PM
(0)
Expert

GaelMurphy wrote:

not without a lot of luck, would sufggest thast you call in and report the phone sotlen to get disconnected, you are responsible for any charges on the phone

GaelMurphy wrote:

not without a lot of luck, would sufggest thast you call in and report the phone sotlen to get disconnected, you are responsible for any charges on the phone

Re: Lost phone Please help/advise

2 of 2 (188 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments