Lost Photos

Contributor

Lost Photos

I cracked my screen on my captivate and had insurance on it.  My phone was replaced and when I received it back, my contacts are there but all my photos and applications I had are gone.  Were they not on the sim card?  Where are they?  Can I get them back?

Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Lost Photos

[ Edited ]

alykay wrote:

I cracked my screen on my captivate and had insurance on it.  My phone was replaced and when I received it back, my contacts are there but all my photos and applications I had are gone.  Were they not on the sim card?  Where are they?  Can I get them back?

Was the phone completely replaced (i.e. getting a totally different phone) or was just the screen repaired on the same phone? If you got a different phone, (that's what it sounds like to me) then your photos and other applications are gone - they cannot be saved to your SIM card. They would be on your old phone with the cracked screen. The only way to get the pictures back would be to obtain your old phone and possibly download them to your computer and then download them to your new Captivate. I think your applications are long gone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.