Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 15, 2012
5:37:05 PM
View profile
Logon "Account History" is now blank

When checking my online account, and using the "account history" feature, the log is blank.  As of 4/14/12 there is nothing showing for usage of the phone number even though the phone has been in use. The last log showing any activity was 4/13/12. For two early mornings in a row, 4/12 and 4/13 there were several automatic out going texts to a particular spam number - minute after minute, and at very early morning hours - at times between 11:30 pm and the following mid-morning, when I was sleeping. Since that time, I have not been able to see any of the history online. I have done a master reset on the phone and called ATT about the issue. The rep suggested she could see that there has been calls/texts on the two days that I'm not able to see. However, she was not able to assist. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thanks

When checking my online account, and using the "account history" feature, the log is blank.  As of 4/14/12 there is nothing showing for usage of the phone number even though the phone has been in use. The last log showing any activity was 4/13/12. For two early mornings in a row, 4/12 and 4/13 there were several automatic out going texts to a particular spam number - minute after minute, and at very early morning hours - at times between 11:30 pm and the following mid-morning, when I was sleeping. Since that time, I have not been able to see any of the history online. I have done a master reset on the phone and called ATT about the issue. The rep suggested she could see that there has been calls/texts on the two days that I'm not able to see. However, she was not able to assist. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thanks

Logon "Account History" is now blank

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 9:38:52 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Is this for a pre-paid/gophone account?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Is this for a pre-paid/gophone account?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Logon "Account History" is now blank

2 of 2 (1,190 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments