Logon "Account History" is now blank

Contributor

Logon "Account History" is now blank

When checking my online account, and using the "account history" feature, the log is blank.  As of 4/14/12 there is nothing showing for usage of the phone number even though the phone has been in use. The last log showing any activity was 4/13/12. For two early mornings in a row, 4/12 and 4/13 there were several automatic out going texts to a particular spam number - minute after minute, and at very early morning hours - at times between 11:30 pm and the following mid-morning, when I was sleeping. Since that time, I have not been able to see any of the history online. I have done a master reset on the phone and called ATT about the issue. The rep suggested she could see that there has been calls/texts on the two days that I'm not able to see. However, she was not able to assist. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (1,240 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: Logon "Account History" is now blank

Is this for a pre-paid/gophone account?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,204 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support