Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 15, 2012
6:52:22 AM
View profile
Locked out of online access

Hi:

I am locked out of my online access.  What do I need to do to re-gain access so that I can pay my bill?

Thank you!

Hi:

I am locked out of my online access.  What do I need to do to re-gain access so that I can pay my bill?

Thank you!

Locked out of online access

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2012 4:26:33 PM
(0)
Employee
When you try to log in, there should be an error message with a link to live chat. They should be able to help you.
When you try to log in, there should be an error message with a link to live chat. They should be able to help you.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Locked out of online access

2 of 4 (1,409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2012 10:45:53 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

sarahweise wrote:

Hi:

Thank you!

Did aBenjamin's advice help? Were you able to access your account?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

sarahweise wrote:

Hi:

Thank you!

Did aBenjamin's advice help? Were you able to access your account?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (1,391 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2012 6:03:02 AM
(0)
Tutor
If you know your Member or Access ID, you can use the forgot my password link. If you forgot your Member ID, you can use the Forgot User ID link. If you don't remember either, Chat can look it up for you. Make sure you have your full phone/account numbers, any passwords or passcodes and/or security questions.
If you know your Member or Access ID, you can use the forgot my password link. If you forgot your Member ID, you can use the Forgot User ID link. If you don't remember either, Chat can look it up for you. Make sure you have your full phone/account numbers, any passwords or passcodes and/or security questions.

4 of 4 (1,374 Views)