Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 24, 2011
6:02:21 AM
Locked myself out of go phone, cannot call anyone, need PUK code?

I have a go phone and I've locked myself out and I need a PUK code. Everyone says I need to call AT&T to get my code but since I'm locked out of my phone, I can't do that and I have no other phones to use and I've been trying to get online help but I'm asked to sign in and when I sign in to my prepaid account, it just gives me numbers to call. Can you help me?

I have a go phone and I've locked myself out and I need a PUK code. Everyone says I need to call AT&T to get my code but since I'm locked out of my phone, I can't do that and I have no other phones to use and I've been trying to get online help but I'm asked to sign in and when I sign in to my prepaid account, it just gives me numbers to call. Can you help me?

Locked myself out of go phone, cannot call anyone, need PUK code?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2011 8:49:31 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: Locked myself out of go phone, cannot call anyone, need PUK code?

2 of 2 (1,216 Views)