Lock screen help?

Teacher

Lock screen help?

Every time I lock my phone (while playing my ipod) and double press the home button, I get a different song on the lock screen. It does this for all of my songs and that same song is there.

Message 1 of 4 (646 Views)
Scholar

Re: Lock screen help?

Go to settings, has to be something in there. Mine is setup to change when you shake it. If you double press the home button it just pulls up controls for the ipod.

Message 2 of 4 (604 Views)
ACE - Master

If you are referring to the album artwork that shows when a song is playing, I have noticed that what displayson the lock screen might not be the same as what is currently playing.  For me, probaby 80% or more of my library doesn't have artwork, so I just attributed it to the current song not having artwork, so it left the last artwork it had up, but I haven't done any thorough testing to verify this.  Could it be that you are seeing the same as me?

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (582 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Yes GeekBoy, that is the trouble I'm having.
Message 4 of 4 (504 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.