Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 4, 2012
11:57:48 AM
View profile
Listing Contacts for SIRI

Contacts listed in my mail and phone listings include my name and contact information, but in SIRI and the iCloud contacts listing, I am not shown. How do I add my name to the iCloud listing, so SIRI recognizes me as the phone user? At present, when I ask SIRI to call my wife, it asks who is your wife? That's because it doesn't know who I am. Suggestions?? Thanks. 

Contacts listed in my mail and phone listings include my name and contact information, but in SIRI and the iCloud contacts listing, I am not shown. How do I add my name to the iCloud listing, so SIRI recognizes me as the phone user? At present, when I ask SIRI to call my wife, it asks who is your wife? That's because it doesn't know who I am. Suggestions?? Thanks. 

Listing Contacts for SIRI

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2012 1:59:14 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by brainwaver on Mar 4, 2012 at 2:12:43 PM

Go to Settings > General > Siri > and look for "My Info" > then choose yourself in your contacts.

You may also need to go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > and select your contact info in "My Info" there, too.

Go to Settings > General > Siri > and look for "My Info" > then choose yourself in your contacts.

You may also need to go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > and select your contact info in "My Info" there, too.

Re: Listing Contacts for SIRI

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (176 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2012 6:39:03 PM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks. Believe I have it done. Had to go to iCloud contacts and enter my name there.

Thanks. Believe I have it done. Had to go to iCloud contacts and enter my name there.

Re: Listing Contacts for SIRI

3 of 3 (157 Views)