Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 8, 2008
7:08:12 AM
Linksys router WRT54G3G-AT
Hello All
 Im looking into getting one of these routers for my 875 card. Had a freind of mine who deals in pc's check his supplier for one and they won't  sell him one unless he takes a class to learn how to set it up. I thought that was kinda strange and from what they said Linksys is spending to much time on tec support and wanted the dealers to take up the slack. Makes me wonder how good these are? If they are that hard to set up and keep working, is it worth it?   Any pros- cons from anyone using one?
 Thanks
 Tom
Hello All
 Im looking into getting one of these routers for my 875 card. Had a freind of mine who deals in pc's check his supplier for one and they won't  sell him one unless he takes a class to learn how to set it up. I thought that was kinda strange and from what they said Linksys is spending to much time on tec support and wanted the dealers to take up the slack. Makes me wonder how good these are? If they are that hard to set up and keep working, is it worth it?   Any pros- cons from anyone using one?
 Thanks
 Tom

Linksys router WRT54G3G-AT

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2008 10:22:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

tazmannusa wrote:
Hello All
 Thanks
 Tom

And I'm sure they only charge a nominal fee for the class. Smiley Very Happy 

No learnins required.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

tazmannusa wrote:
Hello All
 Thanks
 Tom

And I'm sure they only charge a nominal fee for the class. Smiley Very Happy 

No learnins required.

Re: Linksys router WRT54G3G-AT

2 of 2 (1,778 Views)