LgGu295 Problem after moving

Contributor

LgGu295 Problem after moving

In Jan of this year i moved from a major city to a smaller area where the signal is at times shaky  i kept my same number just did a relocation on it ...i started having " simm not allowed " msg's pop up on my lg gu295 at & t decided to try replacing the simm which they did did not really help, when that happens i need to shut phone off and turn it back on in order to get my service back  i gave up trying to get this problem fixed and have been living with it...NOW lately at random times my keypad tones will just stop working which also effects my notices on any call's or txt's i may get then it will be fine like nothing happened....is it possible the phone might be going  belly up ? if this makes any sense any idea's or suggestions ?

Message 1 of 3 (598 Views)
Expert

Re: LgGu295 Problem after moving

1711rob wrote:

In Jan of this year i moved from a major city to a smaller area where the signal is at times shaky  i kept my same number just did a relocation on it ...i started having " simm not allowed " msg's pop up on my lg gu295 at & t decided to try replacing the simm which they did did not really help, when that happens i need to shut phone off and turn it back on in order to get my service back  i gave up trying to get this problem fixed and have been living with it...NOW lately at random times my keypad tones will just stop working which also effects my notices on any call's or txt's i may get then it will be fine like nothing happened....is it possible the phone might be going  belly up ? if this makes any sense any idea's or suggestions ?

if the phone is still under warranty try calling att service or seeing if thee is a retail outlet near you that is also a service center. You mght also call LG, they are pretty good with warranty support

Message 2 of 3 (596 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LgGu295 Problem after moving

Been out of warranty for some time.

Message 3 of 3 (590 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support