Leaving AT&T as soon as possible

Contributor

Leaving AT&T as soon as possible

its so funny, I have been with AT&T since about 1999, so going on 13 years. I started with AT&T, followed to Cingular, and followed right back to AT&T. Maybe 3 times in the last 13 years I have been late paying my bill. This so far has been a not so great year for me, and because I had my phone line suspended for about 4 hours a few months ago, I cannot make payment arrangements.

Is this because I just signed 2 new contracts? because they know I probably wont leave and pay the fines?

Its just so funny cause when you call support they say "thanks for being the best part of AT&T" thats ridiculous. I offered to make a payment in 7 days, would eben set up a direct pay, but they cannot do anything.

***THEN HERE IS THE BEST PART**** when I told the CSR that I wouldnt be able to pay till 7 days in the future, she says ' there is nothing I can do for you now, but Im sure we will hear from you soon'.....wow. guess they know how much we rely on cell phones these days!

forget AT&T I am out. there are so many other providers who want my business, cause once I find one I like, I stay loyal.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Leaving AT&T as soon as possible

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.  If you're interesting in staying, that is.  Jam will be able to look at your account and find out what arrangements can be made.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support