Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 22, 2011
9:14:53 AM
View profile
Latest Evergreem firmware?

What's the latest Evergreen firmware? Samsung says A667UCKH1 - but the cellphone says that the installed A667UCKG4 is the latest. 

Also, is there a way of doing a firmware check or upgrade, without data usage on the phone itself?

Thanks

What's the latest Evergreen firmware? Samsung says A667UCKH1 - but the cellphone says that the installed A667UCKG4 is the latest. 

Also, is there a way of doing a firmware check or upgrade, without data usage on the phone itself?

Thanks

Latest Evergreem firmware?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 10:45:41 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have A667UCKH1 (not sure if from the factory return in Oct or a FOTA upgrade in VA in late Oct.

OBTW, the device still resets 3 to 4 times per day as it has done since new in June.  I have opened a consumer fraud complaint against Samsung in NC since their customer service, I believe, is hiding the problem..

I have A667UCKH1 (not sure if from the factory return in Oct or a FOTA upgrade in VA in late Oct.

OBTW, the device still resets 3 to 4 times per day as it has done since new in June.  I have opened a consumer fraud complaint against Samsung in NC since their customer service, I believe, is hiding the problem..

Re: Latest Evergreem firmware?

2 of 2 (389 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments