Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 27, 2008
1:19:39 PM
View profile
Laptop?
Will my laptop work while driving my motorhome down the interstate??  For instance, Can I listen to a baseball game while driving??
Thanks, Ken
Will my laptop work while driving my motorhome down the interstate??  For instance, Can I listen to a baseball game while driving??
Thanks, Ken

Laptop?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2008 6:27:04 AM
(0)
Master
It all depends on which highway you are on.  Every carrier has dead spots and you are boud to hit some along any road.  Fast broadband coverage is limited to major urban areas.  Outside of these ares you will have EDGE speeds which are faster than dial up but slower than DSL or cable.

It all depends on which highway you are on.  Every carrier has dead spots and you are boud to hit some along any road.  Fast broadband coverage is limited to major urban areas.  Outside of these ares you will have EDGE speeds which are faster than dial up but slower than DSL or cable.

Re: Laptop?

2 of 3 (1,929 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2008 4:49:38 PM
(0)
Scholar

kenfucius wrote:
Thanks, Ken

The simple answer is yes.  But as DWC1 said there are other considerations.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

kenfucius wrote:
Thanks, Ken

The simple answer is yes.  But as DWC1 said there are other considerations.

Re: Laptop?

3 of 3 (1,882 Views)