Lack of Anything...

Professor

Re: Lack of Anything...

Here, here. Well said. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 16 of 25 (264 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

LOL that's funny.  {Please keep it courteous}  You represent AT&T during work and off work.  You are expected to maintain a professional behavior.  I know the company that I work does expect professional behavior at all times.  We have an image to uphold.  I can see AT&T doesn't care.

Message 17 of 25 (250 Views)
Guru

Because again, this is a peer-to-peer forum, they're not required to behave the same way they do it when they're taking calls. But you can see that he still posts here in a polite way and tries to resolve all your questions. There will always be answers you won't like but that doesn't mean that he's being rude at you or the others, it's simply the way it is.

Seriously, you can't expect every AT&T employee that posts here to apologize for every problem you have. They try to help as much as they can but there will always be some responses you won't like, doesn't matter if they're true or not.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 25 (226 Views)
Professor

Virtual wrote:

Because again, this is a peer-to-peer forum, they're not required to behave the same way they do it when they're taking calls. But you can see that he still posts here in a polite way and tries to resolve all your questions. There will always be answers you won't like but that doesn't mean that he's being rude at you or the others, it's simply the way it is.

Seriously, you can't expect every AT&T employee that posts here to apologize for every problem you have. They try to help as much as they can but there will always be some responses you won't like, doesn't matter if they're true or not.

Again, Here, here. Well said. Thank you.

And welcome back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 19 of 25 (215 Views)
Mentor

My company has a peer to peer forum too.  Although we are not on the clock or by making the statement that I'm not posting as an employee and that my views don't represent my company  we would never be allowed to talk to customers the way to you AT&T employees on this forum talk.  You are still associated with AT&T and if you don't want anyone to know then remove of the disclaimer from your posts. 

It has nothing do with not getting the answers I want to hear.  Frankly I resolved my issued.  I returned the phone to AT&T cancelled the service and now I'm paying the difference on my family's T-Mobile account since T-Mobile offered feature that I was looking for.  I know that T-Mobile is being bought out by AT&T but by then I won't need T-Mobile's service either.  Smiley Very Happy  AT&T can't produce.... Behind on technology and really needs to rethink it's motto because it's not the network of "Rethink Possible".

Message 20 of 25 (208 Views)
Expert

Employees are REQUIRED to have that blurb in their siggy...not their doing and sure they don't like it. Smiley Wink

However, it plainly states that their opinions are their OWN on this forum, and not those of ATT's. 

If anyone is deemed too rude (ID'd employee or not), no worries as the Mods will tend to that. Smiley Surprised

Message 21 of 25 (212 Views)
Former Moderator

Hello everyone, let's remember to stay on topic and always keep it courteous. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 22 of 25 (208 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

Looks like plenty of people on this forum feel like employees are rude. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. Oh and again survey's don't lie.

Message 23 of 25 (204 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

RSaldivar wrote:

Looks like plenty of people on this forum feel like employees are rude. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. Oh and again survey's don't lie.

I would have to disagree. I have only seen one or two people (including yourself) complain about Forum employees being "rude" and such. If that's the way they want to me, then let them. It's as simple as not replying to the responses you may find rude - posted by an employee or just a regular user like yourself and I. Some people choose to be that way, and if they want to, that's fine, as well as I'm concerned.

The moderators on this Forum do step in to take action, whether editing certain parts of a post or deleting a user's post altogether. You must understand that the mods here have a very difficult job, from keeping this Forum orderly to editing foul content that I see in everyday posts. They sure do have their work cut out for them.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 24 of 25 (198 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 25 of 25 (189 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.