Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 31, 2012
10:06:23 AM
View profile
LOCK TROUBLE

I'm having very difficult time with keeping my Samsung Flight II unlocked!  Every time I try to access the Voicemail, it locks on me & there would be no keypad to enter anything on....so all I can do is press & hold the unlock button on the side of the phone & then it still continues to lock.  If it requires a unlock code, I didn't write mine down, so then, I'm "up a creek w/o a paddle"....I guess.  I've checked all my phone settings, & everything is unlocked.  What a mess!

I'm having very difficult time with keeping my Samsung Flight II unlocked!  Every time I try to access the Voicemail, it locks on me & there would be no keypad to enter anything on....so all I can do is press & hold the unlock button on the side of the phone & then it still continues to lock.  If it requires a unlock code, I didn't write mine down, so then, I'm "up a creek w/o a paddle"....I guess.  I've checked all my phone settings, & everything is unlocked.  What a mess!

LOCK TROUBLE

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 8:03:59 PM
(0)
Tutor

I haven't used the samsung flight before, but I know with my phone there is a sensor near the top of the phone that triggers the screen to go dark when your making a call, so that you don't accidentally hit anything when you have it up to your ear. You may just need to clean that part of your phone so it's not getting a false signal.

Hope this helps!

I haven't used the samsung flight before, but I know with my phone there is a sensor near the top of the phone that triggers the screen to go dark when your making a call, so that you don't accidentally hit anything when you have it up to your ear. You may just need to clean that part of your phone so it's not getting a false signal.

Hope this helps!

~Laconey~

Re: LOCK TROUBLE

2 of 2 (420 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments