Helpful Links

LInux Friendly Card

Guru

LInux Friendly Card

I am  looking at buying one of the 7 inch EEPC boxes as a second laptop.  Sort of my go everywhere machine that I don't have to worry as much about in terms of theft protection (not doing anything stupid obviously) and just throwing it in a sack for vacations...  I'd like to buy an data connect card or tethering option that would work reliably with this machine, my regular notebook, and possibly a Mac.  I have an Intel iMac at home and wouldn't mind a backup internet solution.
Message 1 of 2
Former Moderator

Re: LInux Friendly Card

stufried wrote:
I am  looking at buying one of the 7 inch EEPC boxes as a second laptop.  Sort of my go everywhere machine that I don't have to worry as much about in terms of theft protection (not doing anything stupid obviously) and just throwing it in a sack for vacations...  I'd like to buy an data connect card or tethering option that would work reliably with this machine, my regular notebook, and possibly a Mac.  I have an Intel iMac at home and wouldn't mind a backup internet solution.

Sierra devices are very Linux friendly and setup instructions are posted on their site.  It should be noted that AT&T does not support Linux.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support