Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 25, 2008
7:47:13 AM
LInux Friendly Card
I am  looking at buying one of the 7 inch EEPC boxes as a second laptop.  Sort of my go everywhere machine that I don't have to worry as much about in terms of theft protection (not doing anything stupid obviously) and just throwing it in a sack for vacations...  I'd like to buy an data connect card or tethering option that would work reliably with this machine, my regular notebook, and possibly a Mac.  I have an Intel iMac at home and wouldn't mind a backup internet solution.
I am  looking at buying one of the 7 inch EEPC boxes as a second laptop.  Sort of my go everywhere machine that I don't have to worry as much about in terms of theft protection (not doing anything stupid obviously) and just throwing it in a sack for vacations...  I'd like to buy an data connect card or tethering option that would work reliably with this machine, my regular notebook, and possibly a Mac.  I have an Intel iMac at home and wouldn't mind a backup internet solution.

LInux Friendly Card

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2008 5:12:13 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

stufried wrote:

Sierra devices are very Linux friendly and setup instructions are posted on their site.  It should be noted that AT&T does not support Linux.

stufried wrote:

Sierra devices are very Linux friendly and setup instructions are posted on their site.  It should be noted that AT&T does not support Linux.

Re: LInux Friendly Card

2 of 2 (2,356 Views)