LG encore internet & apps

Contributor

LG encore internet & apps

i have downloaded several apps onto my LG encore, they work great except it keeps comming up with the warning message that says it will be using data. i have unlimited data, so is there a way i can turn off the warning?

Message 1 of 3 (1,195 Views)
Master

Re: LG encore internet & apps

I don't think you can. Just think of it as your own personal reminder every now and then. Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3 (1,173 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Scholar
ACE - Scholar

Re: LG encore internet & apps

3 questions, if you will:

1) Are these free apps, or paid apps? Just curious. I haven't yet downloaded any apps for my LG Encore. Wasn't sure if there were good free ones out there.

2) What kind of apps?

3) The data-warning you get -- how often? Just the first time you use the program and start it up, or do you get the warning throughout the current session of use every time it tries to reach out onto the internet?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (1,105 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.