Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 29, 2012
2:43:46 PM
LG Thrive Wifi Disabled/No Updates for the Thrive (only the Phoenix)

Is anyone else having trouble with connecting to their home wifi? My trouble seems to be that it won't connect no matter what I do. It keeps saying Obtaining IP Address and then says Disabled. I have tried everything I can think of, including downloading Wifi Fixer, but to no avail, it isn't working.

Also, does anyone know if we will get ICS (or Gingerbread at the least)? I know the Phoenix got its update a few weeks ago and since the Thrive is basically a Prepaid LG Phoenix, you'd think it would get the update as well...

Is anyone else having trouble with connecting to their home wifi? My trouble seems to be that it won't connect no matter what I do. It keeps saying Obtaining IP Address and then says Disabled. I have tried everything I can think of, including downloading Wifi Fixer, but to no avail, it isn't working.

Also, does anyone know if we will get ICS (or Gingerbread at the least)? I know the Phoenix got its update a few weeks ago and since the Thrive is basically a Prepaid LG Phoenix, you'd think it would get the update as well...

LG Thrive Wifi Disabled/No Updates for the Thrive (only the Phoenix)

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too