Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 7, 2011
5:22:00 PM
View profile
LG Thrive Data Plan - Help

I have paid for my data and have no data and have taken it to the at&t store where they reset my data plan and now I have no data again. Is this happening to anyone else. If so, how do you fix without going back to the at&t store. I NEED HELP!!!!

I have paid for my data and have no data and have taken it to the at&t store where they reset my data plan and now I have no data again. Is this happening to anyone else. If so, how do you fix without going back to the at&t store. I NEED HELP!!!!

LG Thrive Data Plan - Help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 8:16:42 PM
(0)
Professor

bocefus wrote:

I assume that this is for a Pay As You Go account. One way to add a data plan is to go online here: https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp

So lets say you have $50 in the main account already. Then you go online to add a Data Feature Package of $25/500MB. The online account management will deduct $25 from your main account, leaving you wiht $25 for talk and text.

bocefus wrote:

I assume that this is for a Pay As You Go account. One way to add a data plan is to go online here: https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp

So lets say you have $50 in the main account already. Then you go online to add a Data Feature Package of $25/500MB. The online account management will deduct $25 from your main account, leaving you wiht $25 for talk and text.

Re: LG Thrive Data Plan - Help

2 of 2 (342 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments