LG Thrill deleting contacts

Contributor

LG Thrill deleting contacts

Just received LG Thrill today. Was told I had to connect with my gmail account to get web access. I did so. Now it has downloaded every email in my gmail account, and if I delete them from the phone, it automatically deletes from the gmail account.

PLEASE someone tell me how I can delete these from my phone WITHOUT deleting from my gmail!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (720 Views)
Professor

Re: LG Thrill deleting contacts

[ Edited ]

dee80910 wrote:

Just received LG Thrill today. Was told I had to connect with my gmail account to get web access. I did so. Now it has downloaded every email in my gmail account, and if I delete them from the phone, it automatically deletes from the gmail account.

PLEASE someone tell me how I can delete these from my phone WITHOUT deleting from my gmail!

Thank you!

Create another Gmail e-mail account and add it to the phone via Menu>Account submenu. Then delete the existing Gmail account on the phone (no need to delete e-mails). You can then get to the existing e-mail account by using the web browser of the phone or of your computer.

Message 2 of 2 (711 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.