Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 28, 2011
6:58:41 PM
View profile
LG Thrill deleting contacts

Just received LG Thrill today. Was told I had to connect with my gmail account to get web access. I did so. Now it has downloaded every email in my gmail account, and if I delete them from the phone, it automatically deletes from the gmail account.

PLEASE someone tell me how I can delete these from my phone WITHOUT deleting from my gmail!

Thank you!

Just received LG Thrill today. Was told I had to connect with my gmail account to get web access. I did so. Now it has downloaded every email in my gmail account, and if I delete them from the phone, it automatically deletes from the gmail account.

PLEASE someone tell me how I can delete these from my phone WITHOUT deleting from my gmail!

Thank you!

LG Thrill deleting contacts

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2011 9:28:56 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Nov 28, 2011 at 9:29:51 PM

dee80910 wrote:

Thank you!

Create another Gmail e-mail account and add it to the phone via Menu>Account submenu. Then delete the existing Gmail account on the phone (no need to delete e-mails). You can then get to the existing e-mail account by using the web browser of the phone or of your computer.

dee80910 wrote:

Thank you!

Create another Gmail e-mail account and add it to the phone via Menu>Account submenu. Then delete the existing Gmail account on the phone (no need to delete e-mails). You can then get to the existing e-mail account by using the web browser of the phone or of your computer.

Re: LG Thrill deleting contacts

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (705 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments