Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 23, 2011
12:09:34 AM
View profile
LG THRILL

I recently went from the iphone 3Gs and they imported my contacts into my LG THRILL and now they say they are not snyced so i can't edit them or even put a photo to a name. I want to know how to fix that so i can edit or even delete contacts on my phone. 

I recently went from the iphone 3Gs and they imported my contacts into my LG THRILL and now they say they are not snyced so i can't edit them or even put a photo to a name. I want to know how to fix that so i can edit or even delete contacts on my phone. 

LG THRILL

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2011 11:05:28 AM
(0)
Mentor

You will have to import them and format your sd card and erase all the data on it.  That should fix your problem

You will have to import them and format your sd card and erase all the data on it.  That should fix your problem

Re: LG THRILL

2 of 3 (1,069 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2011 3:08:19 PM
(0)
Contributor
I have the same preoblem with my contact list (phone only - unsynced contact). Can you show me the steps to import and format the SD card. Thanks.
I have the same preoblem with my contact list (phone only - unsynced contact). Can you show me the steps to import and format the SD card. Thanks.

Re: LG THRILL

3 of 3 (1,037 Views)