LG THRILL

Contributor

LG THRILL

I had a Samsung Sunburst and changed to the new LG Thrill.....I could assign a ringtone to "both" the person who was calling & when they texted. Now I can only assign to calls only. Anyone know how to fix this or have I just lost that ability ? By the way the Thrill is a great phone so far. Have had three weeks....It does consume a lot of battery....but then i've been using it to death.

Message 1 of 4 (2,732 Views)
Master

Re: LG THRILL

This is not available from the default text message app on the Android OS. However the third party applications from the Android Market have the ability to assign individual contact ringtones to text messages. Handcent SMS app is one that I am aware of.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4 (2,666 Views)
Contributor

Hi! I am a new Droid user. Can you tell me how you change the ringtones for each person?? Also, do you know how to access all your ringtones at once, as if they are in their own media folder? And can you send those files to other phones?? Thank you for any advice you can give me!!!

Message 3 of 4 (2,573 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Open up contacts and then choose the contact you wish to change. Once it opens click on the menu button on the bottom left of the phone. Click the more button and then choose options and it will bring up the option to choose a different ringtone You may choose an android system ringtone or an audio file. If you care to make your own ringtones download the mp3 to ringtone app

Fraunberger.com

Message 4 of 4 (2,071 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.