Helpful Links

LG Shine - Picture ID

Tutor

LG Shine - Picture ID

I recently purchased the LG Shine (CU720) from AT&T and I cannot figure out how to assign pictures to my phone book.  It gets to the point where it asks if you want to assign it as wallpaper or as picture ID, but when you click picture ID nothing happens.  It doesn't give you the option to select a name from your phone book or anything. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: LG Shine - Picture ID

AlliG wrote:
I recently purchased the LG Shine (CU720) from AT&T and I cannot figure out how to assign pictures to my phone book.  It gets to the point where it asks if you want to assign it as wallpaper or as picture ID, but when you click picture ID nothing happens.  It doesn't give you the option to select a name from your phone book or anything. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Make sure all the contacts are saved to the phone, then try to apply the wallpaper or picture ID. If the going through contacts still does not work, you may have to make groups then assign a picture ID. Like make a group called Friends. Then add the names Alli,Chachmoe,Kay. Apply a picture ID. Then when Alli, Chachmoe or Kay call you will see a picture ID that is assigned to that group. 

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 03-28-2008 09:43:17 AM
Message 2 of 3
Lithium Technologies

Re: LG Shine - Picture ID

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.
 Please check ----> HERE for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support