Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 28, 2008
9:29:19 AM
View profile
LG Shine - Picture ID
I recently purchased the LG Shine (CU720) from AT&T and I cannot figure out how to assign pictures to my phone book.  It gets to the point where it asks if you want to assign it as wallpaper or as picture ID, but when you click picture ID nothing happens.  It doesn't give you the option to select a name from your phone book or anything. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
I recently purchased the LG Shine (CU720) from AT&T and I cannot figure out how to assign pictures to my phone book.  It gets to the point where it asks if you want to assign it as wallpaper or as picture ID, but when you click picture ID nothing happens.  It doesn't give you the option to select a name from your phone book or anything. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

LG Shine - Picture ID

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2008 9:40:36 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by chachmoe19 on Mar 28, 2008 at 9:43:17 AM

AlliG wrote:

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Make sure all the contacts are saved to the phone, then try to apply the wallpaper or picture ID. If the going through contacts still does not work, you may have to make groups then assign a picture ID. Like make a group called Friends. Then add the names Alli,Chachmoe,Kay. Apply a picture ID. Then when Alli, Chachmoe or Kay call you will see a picture ID that is assigned to that group. 

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 03-28-2008 09:43:17 AM

AlliG wrote:

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Make sure all the contacts are saved to the phone, then try to apply the wallpaper or picture ID. If the going through contacts still does not work, you may have to make groups then assign a picture ID. Like make a group called Friends. Then add the names Alli,Chachmoe,Kay. Apply a picture ID. Then when Alli, Chachmoe or Kay call you will see a picture ID that is assigned to that group. 

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 03-28-2008 09:43:17 AM

Re: LG Shine - Picture ID

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (2,657 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2008 7:01:39 AM
(0)
Lithium Technologies
 In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.
 Please check ----> HERE for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.
 In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.
 Please check ----> HERE for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: LG Shine - Picture ID

3 of 3 (2,632 Views)