Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 23, 2012
7:53:06 PM
LG Quantum SIM in Blackberry TORCH

I have an LG Quantum with 200 MB/mo smartphone data that isn't working. I was wondering if the SIM can be used in a Blackberry TORCH without incurring additional fees? Thank you.

I have an LG Quantum with 200 MB/mo smartphone data that isn't working. I was wondering if the SIM can be used in a Blackberry TORCH without incurring additional fees? Thank you.

LG Quantum SIM in Blackberry TORCH

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2012 5:48:35 PM
(0)
Tutor
So, I'm guessing no one has any ideas...
So, I'm guessing no one has any ideas...

Re: LG Quantum SIM in Blackberry TORCH

2 of 3 (501 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2012 8:48:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
The fees should be the same but you have to change to blackberry data because it is different than other smart phones but the costs are the same.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
The fees should be the same but you have to change to blackberry data because it is different than other smart phones but the costs are the same.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: LG Quantum SIM in Blackberry TORCH

3 of 3 (498 Views)