Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2011
7:54:42 AM
View profile
LG Quantum. How do I remove people from my people?

I don't want all my face book people in with my people that I want on my phone number list.

How do I remove them or make a list of just the people that I call?

I don't want all my face book people in with my people that I want on my phone number list.

How do I remove them or make a list of just the people that I call?

LG Quantum. How do I remove people from my people?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2011 5:19:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Would you like to delete the Facebook contacts completely from your contact list, or create a separate group for them? You could try to place them in a separate group and see if that would work.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Would you like to delete the Facebook contacts completely from your contact list, or create a separate group for them? You could try to place them in a separate group and see if that would work.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: LG Quantum. How do I remove people from my people?

2 of 4 (1,593 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2011 4:52:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

Copester - Go to your settings > email and accounts.  You should see facebook there - with an option checked to sync contacts or something.  Just remove that account and in a few minutes your FB contacts won't be part of your LGQ contact list.  I'm not sure exactly, as I don't have my FB syncd, but that's where you will find the solution. 

I have several accounts on my LGQ but only sync the contacts from my gmail account.  That allows me complete control over my phone contacts - including profile photos, addresses, URLs, multiple emails and tele #s.  It works great! 

Good luck!

- A 

Copester - Go to your settings > email and accounts.  You should see facebook there - with an option checked to sync contacts or something.  Just remove that account and in a few minutes your FB contacts won't be part of your LGQ contact list.  I'm not sure exactly, as I don't have my FB syncd, but that's where you will find the solution. 

I have several accounts on my LGQ but only sync the contacts from my gmail account.  That allows me complete control over my phone contacts - including profile photos, addresses, URLs, multiple emails and tele #s.  It works great! 

Good luck!

- A 

3 of 4 (1,556 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2011 9:42:35 PM
(0)
Mentor

You can have it only show those Facebook contacts that are also Windows Live contacts, and still have it linked to Facebook. Go to Settings > Swipe to Applications, tap on People > Then under "Include Facebook friends as contacts", select "Only add Facebook info to existing contacts".

That should do it. It did it for me. Smiley Happy

You can have it only show those Facebook contacts that are also Windows Live contacts, and still have it linked to Facebook. Go to Settings > Swipe to Applications, tap on People > Then under "Include Facebook friends as contacts", select "Only add Facebook info to existing contacts".

That should do it. It did it for me. Smiley Happy

Posted from my cell phone

4 of 4 (1,430 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments