Helpful Links

LG Quantum. How do I remove people from my people?

Contributor

LG Quantum. How do I remove people from my people?

I don't want all my face book people in with my people that I want on my phone number list.

How do I remove them or make a list of just the people that I call?

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: LG Quantum. How do I remove people from my people?

Would you like to delete the Facebook contacts completely from your contact list, or create a separate group for them? You could try to place them in a separate group and see if that would work.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Copester - Go to your settings > email and accounts.  You should see facebook there - with an option checked to sync contacts or something.  Just remove that account and in a few minutes your FB contacts won't be part of your LGQ contact list.  I'm not sure exactly, as I don't have my FB syncd, but that's where you will find the solution. 

I have several accounts on my LGQ but only sync the contacts from my gmail account.  That allows me complete control over my phone contacts - including profile photos, addresses, URLs, multiple emails and tele #s.  It works great! 

Good luck!

- A 

Message 3 of 4
Mentor

You can have it only show those Facebook contacts that are also Windows Live contacts, and still have it linked to Facebook. Go to Settings > Swipe to Applications, tap on People > Then under "Include Facebook friends as contacts", select "Only add Facebook info to existing contacts".

That should do it. It did it for me. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support