Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2011
6:25:51 PM
View profile
LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

I have an LG Prime and my calibration is so off  it won't respond to touch at all. What can I do? Don't these phones have a year warranty?

I have an LG Prime and my calibration is so off  it won't respond to touch at all. What can I do? Don't these phones have a year warranty?

LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2011 3:15:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

aburnside wrote:

Yes, you have a warranty date of up to one year for the phone to be replaced at no extra cost to you. Is your Prime a GoPhone? If so, I would contact customer service and inquire about the warranty date for your phone. If you are within a year, you can have the phone replaced for free. If you are out of warranty (it's been more than a year from the manufactured date), you will have to replace the phone if you choose at your own expense.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

aburnside wrote:

Yes, you have a warranty date of up to one year for the phone to be replaced at no extra cost to you. Is your Prime a GoPhone? If so, I would contact customer service and inquire about the warranty date for your phone. If you are within a year, you can have the phone replaced for free. If you are out of warranty (it's been more than a year from the manufactured date), you will have to replace the phone if you choose at your own expense.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

2 of 3 (1,904 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2011 10:53:59 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same phone. I went and bought this phone brand new and used it for a few months. Then thats when my callibrations ended up going all crazy. Whenever I pushed a button, it would choose what ever button was on the right side of where I had selected. So I called AT&T and they replaced my phone for free. I started using the new phone for about 2 months until the one they had sent me started messing up. All of a sudden I had lost service. It didnt matter where I was at or anything, I had no bars what so ever. So I called AT&T once again. But this time they didnt want to replace it. They wanted me to send my phone off to LG and have them look at it. I had to pay for the shipping and everything to send off the messed up phone that they had sent me as a replacement.  And once LG had received the phone, there was no tellins when they were gonna send it back or fix it or anything. So, that was 6 months ago that my replacement phone was sent to me and started messing up, and yet I still have it and have not been able to use it because they do not want to fix a phone that they had already replaced for me once for a problem, but do not want to fix again. So now I am stuck with a phone that I have had for almost 4 years now and works better than a brand new phone just because they do not want to replace my phone again.  So good luck!!

I have the same phone. I went and bought this phone brand new and used it for a few months. Then thats when my callibrations ended up going all crazy. Whenever I pushed a button, it would choose what ever button was on the right side of where I had selected. So I called AT&T and they replaced my phone for free. I started using the new phone for about 2 months until the one they had sent me started messing up. All of a sudden I had lost service. It didnt matter where I was at or anything, I had no bars what so ever. So I called AT&T once again. But this time they didnt want to replace it. They wanted me to send my phone off to LG and have them look at it. I had to pay for the shipping and everything to send off the messed up phone that they had sent me as a replacement.  And once LG had received the phone, there was no tellins when they were gonna send it back or fix it or anything. So, that was 6 months ago that my replacement phone was sent to me and started messing up, and yet I still have it and have not been able to use it because they do not want to fix a phone that they had already replaced for me once for a problem, but do not want to fix again. So now I am stuck with a phone that I have had for almost 4 years now and works better than a brand new phone just because they do not want to replace my phone again.  So good luck!!

Re: LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

3 of 3 (1,799 Views)