LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

Contributor

LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

I have an LG Prime and my calibration is so off  it won't respond to touch at all. What can I do? Don't these phones have a year warranty?

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

aburnside wrote:

I have an LG Prime and my calibration is so off  it won't respond to touch at all. What can I do? Don't these phones have a year warranty?

Yes, you have a warranty date of up to one year for the phone to be replaced at no extra cost to you. Is your Prime a GoPhone? If so, I would contact customer service and inquire about the warranty date for your phone. If you are within a year, you can have the phone replaced for free. If you are out of warranty (it's been more than a year from the manufactured date), you will have to replace the phone if you choose at your own expense.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LG Prime touch screen too far off to calibrate

I have the same phone. I went and bought this phone brand new and used it for a few months. Then thats when my callibrations ended up going all crazy. Whenever I pushed a button, it would choose what ever button was on the right side of where I had selected. So I called AT&T and they replaced my phone for free. I started using the new phone for about 2 months until the one they had sent me started messing up. All of a sudden I had lost service. It didnt matter where I was at or anything, I had no bars what so ever. So I called AT&T once again. But this time they didnt want to replace it. They wanted me to send my phone off to LG and have them look at it. I had to pay for the shipping and everything to send off the messed up phone that they had sent me as a replacement.  And once LG had received the phone, there was no tellins when they were gonna send it back or fix it or anything. So, that was 6 months ago that my replacement phone was sent to me and started messing up, and yet I still have it and have not been able to use it because they do not want to fix a phone that they had already replaced for me once for a problem, but do not want to fix again. So now I am stuck with a phone that I have had for almost 4 years now and works better than a brand new phone just because they do not want to replace my phone again.  So good luck!!

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support