Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 26, 2010
8:02:06 AM
View profile
LG Prime carrier name display location

Is there a way to move carrier name display to title bar? Right now it's displayed right at the middle screen blocking clock gadget.

Functionality wise LG Prime seems quite rich, but it doesn't seem to allow any level of customization. I can't even shortcut to programs or even re-arrange icons.

Is there a way to move carrier name display to title bar? Right now it's displayed right at the middle screen blocking clock gadget.

Functionality wise LG Prime seems quite rich, but it doesn't seem to allow any level of customization. I can't even shortcut to programs or even re-arrange icons.

LG Prime carrier name display location

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2010 5:58:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

qaplus wrote:

Nope, I don't know of one setting that would allow you to move it, even just a little bit. Believe me, on my LG Neon, it was bugging me too how it was almost smack dab in the middle of my screen... I looked all around in the settings, and there wasn't one that would allow this.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

qaplus wrote:

Nope, I don't know of one setting that would allow you to move it, even just a little bit. Believe me, on my LG Neon, it was bugging me too how it was almost smack dab in the middle of my screen... I looked all around in the settings, and there wasn't one that would allow this.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: LG Prime carrier name display location

2 of 3 (835 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2011 1:32:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

Can you move the clock? Try touching the clock (it should vibrate to confirm the touch), then drag it wherever you want.  That's how it works on my Prime.

Can you move the clock? Try touching the clock (it should vibrate to confirm the touch), then drag it wherever you want.  That's how it works on my Prime.

Re: LG Prime carrier name display location

3 of 3 (710 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments