LG Prime carrier name display location

Contributor

LG Prime carrier name display location

Is there a way to move carrier name display to title bar? Right now it's displayed right at the middle screen blocking clock gadget.

Functionality wise LG Prime seems quite rich, but it doesn't seem to allow any level of customization. I can't even shortcut to programs or even re-arrange icons.

Message 1 of 3 (914 Views)
Master

Re: LG Prime carrier name display location

qaplus wrote:

Is there a way to move carrier name display to title bar? Right now it's displayed right at the middle screen blocking clock gadget.

Functionality wise LG Prime seems quite rich, but it doesn't seem to allow any level of customization. I can't even shortcut to programs or even re-arrange icons.

Nope, I don't know of one setting that would allow you to move it, even just a little bit. Believe me, on my LG Neon, it was bugging me too how it was almost smack dab in the middle of my screen... I looked all around in the settings, and there wasn't one that would allow this.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3 (875 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LG Prime carrier name display location

Can you move the clock? Try touching the clock (it should vibrate to confirm the touch), then drag it wherever you want.  That's how it works on my Prime.

Message 3 of 3 (750 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.