Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 18, 2010
6:27:32 PM
View profile
LG Prime Touch Screen Freezes

I am having problem recalibrating touch screen.  Touch screen works but you have to touch to the left of whatever your are aiming for.  How can I fix?

I am having problem recalibrating touch screen.  Touch screen works but you have to touch to the left of whatever your are aiming for.  How can I fix?

LG Prime Touch Screen Freezes

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2010 6:37:58 PM
(0)
Guru

According to this menu map, touch screen calibration should be listed directly in the Settings menu.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

According to this menu map, touch screen calibration should be listed directly in the Settings menu.

Re: LG Prime Touch Screen Freezes

2 of 6 (3,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2010 7:51:10 AM
(0)
Contributor

I've tried to recalibrate but have not been successful.

I've tried to recalibrate but have not been successful.

3 of 6 (3,892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2010 8:00:57 AM
(0)
Guru

You might try a master reset or a master clear.  The master clear is far more effective in solving problems, but it will erase any data stored on the phone.

Beyond that, you may have a defective device.  If the phone is still in warranty (less than 1 year old if purchased new, less than 90 days if refurbished, and in good condition), call warranty at 1-800-801-1101.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

You might try a master reset or a master clear.  The master clear is far more effective in solving problems, but it will erase any data stored on the phone.

Beyond that, you may have a defective device.  If the phone is still in warranty (less than 1 year old if purchased new, less than 90 days if refurbished, and in good condition), call warranty at 1-800-801-1101.

4 of 6 (3,889 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2011 12:57:12 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same problem I have tried a master reset and a master clear, but continue to have the issue.  I do not have my receipt anymore (I must have thrown it out) , but i do believe the phone has not been out for more than a year.  Can i still get the warranty fix with out a receipt, because the phone hasn't even been on the market for a year yet OR if you know of any other fixed please let me know. 

I am having the same problem I have tried a master reset and a master clear, but continue to have the issue.  I do not have my receipt anymore (I must have thrown it out) , but i do believe the phone has not been out for more than a year.  Can i still get the warranty fix with out a receipt, because the phone hasn't even been on the market for a year yet OR if you know of any other fixed please let me know. 

5 of 6 (3,602 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2011 8:59:50 PM
(0)
Guru

Bobmachine wrote:

If you've had it less than 30 days, you'll need all the original materials (box, manuals, etc.) and probably the receipt to exchange it through the point of sale.  For warranty (after 30 days), you may need the receipt if you go through the manufacturer (most manufacturers will count from the date the phone was manufactured if you don't have a receipt).  None of that is needed for warranty if you go through AT&T, which is usually the recommended option.

If you've had the phone more than 30 days and want to do the warranty exchange through AT&T, all you need is the phone.  You can reach warranty at 1-800-801-1101.  Please call from a phone other than the defective one.

Bobmachine wrote:

If you've had it less than 30 days, you'll need all the original materials (box, manuals, etc.) and probably the receipt to exchange it through the point of sale.  For warranty (after 30 days), you may need the receipt if you go through the manufacturer (most manufacturers will count from the date the phone was manufactured if you don't have a receipt).  None of that is needed for warranty if you go through AT&T, which is usually the recommended option.

If you've had the phone more than 30 days and want to do the warranty exchange through AT&T, all you need is the phone.  You can reach warranty at 1-800-801-1101.  Please call from a phone other than the defective one.

6 of 6 (3,582 Views)