Ask a question

Highlighted
    Posted Oct 1, 2011
    5:51:13 AM
    View profile
    LG Neon GoPhone -- Locked out and Need PUK Code

I need a PUK Code for my LG Neon, which I put my PIN into three times incorrectly.  I cannot log into the GoPhone Account at https://www.paygonline.com/websc/Logon.do    I get this message:  "The system could not log you on. Please enter your password and try again."  When I called 1-800-331-0500, I spoke to an automated message.  I went to account balance, and they asked for my pin, which I put correctly, but they said "That's not what our records show."  I have this card:   However, it does not have the PUK Code.  Where can I get a PUK Code, where can I call to talk to a real life AT&T person, or email, and why can't I log on to my GoPhone account?  Thank you.

LG Neon GoPhone -- Locked out and Need PUK Code

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 1, 2011 7:40:45 PM
    (0)
    Merged with related topic.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
    in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: LG Neon GoPhone -- Locked out and Need PUK Code

2 of 3 (1,588 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 3, 2011 8:14:31 AM
    (0)

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
    in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: LG Neon GoPhone -- Locked out and Need PUK Code

3 of 3 (1,587 Views)